1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Since I LOATHE eggnog, the answer will have to be Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapping FTW!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White! The coloured ones makes my fingers itch to tear things down!
5. When do you put your decorations up? In the beginning of the month(first advent sunday)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Risengrød and blood-sasusage. Risengrød is a traditional Danish dish, and it's a sort of rice porridge, served with cinnamon sugar and a spoonful of butter. Sounds weird, but I love it!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Baking all sorts of christmas cookies and the like with my family
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I never really believed in Santa, but when I was little I believed that we a a nisse(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomte
) living in our attic, and he would be the one to bring me the presents that would be in my stocking every morning(it's a family tradition to leave a small present in the child's stocking every morning). I think I was around nine years old when I stopped believing in that he was comming with presents for me, but the magic of nisser have never really left my heart.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? In Denmark we celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve, so yes, all our presents are opened on Christmas Eve
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With my mom in the morning of the 24th of December. We decorate it with glass ornaments, some of them back from when my Grandmother was a young girl
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love Snow, hate the shovelling
12. Can you ice skate? ... shakily
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I was about 3 years old and my uncle gave me this teddy bear. I called it Frøken Brun(Miss Brown), and this day today, almost 18 years late I still love that bear.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with those I love.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Ris a la mande. Sound French, but the dish is 100% Danish!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Decorating the tree with my mom, and baking.
17. What tops your tree? A star made of tiny pearls that my Great-Grandmother gave my mom, when my mom turned 16.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Picking out the presents for those I love.
19. Candy Canes? Love Them!
20. Favorite Christmas show? ... Disney's Christmas Show
21. Saddest Christmas song? A Danish Christmas song called 'En rose så jeg skyde'(I saw a rose blossoming). It's not really a sad christmas song, it's very beautiful, but I sang it when my Gran was buried two years ago.
22. What is your favourite Christmas song? 'Der er noget i luften'(There is something in the air) another Danish Christmas song.
23. Favorite Christmas movie? Nightmare Before Christmas!
24. How long do you leave up Christmas decorations? Until after New Years Eve
25. What kind of cookies do you leave for Santa? ... I've never left cookies for Santa, But I've left Risengrød for our nisse!